Project is no longer developed. If you want i can transfer ownership on it to you.
This tool is designed to sign unsigned assemblies(in compiled libraries) with specified key .snk file
This is a required task if when you deploy application you need to put assembly in GAC
- Microsoft .Net Framework 2.0
- Microsoft .Net Framework XX
- Microsoft .Net XX SDK
XX - required version for signing assembly
Configuring of program
1. With Reflector please open target assembly to sign and see Microsoft.Net version
2. Open %windir%\Microsoft.NET\Framework of this version
3. Open tool configuration file 'as.exe.config'
3.1. First line in configuration file is a path of 'ilasm.exe' file:
3.2. Second line in configuration file is a path of 'ildasm.exe' file from installed .Net SDK:
Example: D:\SOFT_ARCHIVE\SDK 1.1 .NET\Bin\ildasm.exe
Tool tested on .Net 1.1
Remarks for putting assembly in GAC for .Net 1.1:
Target assembly name should be the same as source name.
So if you had
please leave it's name unmodified when specifying target file name
This is a public domain open source freeware software, a gift for people with similar needs. No warranties and no responsibilities